Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My CHS Senior Rep for the Class of 2010

Introducing my Centennial High School Rep for the Class of 2010 Miss Sarah Morris.
She is such a beauty-and I told her she absolutely could have a career in modeling-gorgeous inside and out! Here are some special things her mom Dr. Mitzi Morris shared with me.....

Sarah is a great student, she studies very hard  during the school year, and loves hanging out with her big group of friends any time she can.  She runs cross country and plays varsity tennis for Centennial high school, both keep her busy.  The Centennial girls varsity tennis team went to the state championship and won second in the state this year!  The best finish Centennial has ever had.  She is beautiful but more importantly, she has very good character which I am the most proud of.  Of course, we think she is the best.

Thank you Sarah and thank you Morris family for letting me a part of this exciting time!









No comments: