Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm blogging!


Happy Summer Everyone! I hope you are enjoying (not) the heat, and all that comes with summer days-slowing down a little......not so scheduled kids, shorts and tank tops-baby buns in swim suits and I hope you all are getting away for a little vacation at least once to breathe and enjoy some of the TRUE joys in life, that we often miss out on during the school year when we're rushing around.
Ok, so one of my new year's resolution was to blog more and I haven't succeeded! :(( I do feel like keeping up on my proofing  for clients' sessions should come first and foremost, so I guess I do have an excuse! BUT I have so much to tell you all! AND have had so many new and exciting things going on with my business-I just HAD to share!
First of all I wanted to share some images from an amazing experience I had in CA in April. I attended a professional workshop out there with a good friend and fellow photographer and now I know why these things are SO necessary to attend as an artist-WOW was it inspiring-I left with a wealth of knowledge, specifically with some much needed business world tips. I'm an artist so therefore, am not good with numbers-anything too too "business" like-so that is definitely where I need the most help. I met the most amazing people-thank you girls! And got to shoot some adorable kids in an awesome urban location-downtown Sacramento, CA-which happens to be the home of the "Governator" :))
Here are some of my favorite shots from that day.....








No comments: