Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Senior Reps for RHS Class of 2010!

I remember my Senior year of high school-seems unreal that I'll be attending my 15 year reunion this summer-where did the time go? Thinking of high school brings back many good memories-and that is why I have so enjoyed establishing myself in the senior market with my business. The youth, especially when they are good kids, helps you have hope for our future. They are so vibrant, energetic and optimistic.  You can look at them and reflect on how you felt when you were their age-excited and a little apprehensive of the unknown after high school. If I only knew then what I know now......but it's a process isn't it? The process is just as important to the learning as the final result. Like any process, there are ups and downs, but my downs have definitely built character and made me appreciate the ups that much more!

Introductions are in order!

Introducing Miss Elizabeth Kinkaid, Roswell High School Class of 2010. Is she not beautiful! And beautiful inside too-sweet sweet soul!  I hoped to have seniors that were hip and went with the "flow" of my style-and boy was Elizabeth up for that! I think her interest in photography helped with her ease in front of the camera. She understood my "seeking the light" and it seemed as though we were following it to sunset during our evening shoot-which gifted us with the beautiful warmth in her images. Elizabeth's parents Darrell and Susie Kinkaid were eager to share with me some special things about their daughter which included her active involvement in her school; she holds a position as Co-President of the Latin Club, Member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Core and Membership of the Sign Language Club.  She's an active member at Northbrook UMC and traveled to Ghana last summer on a mission trip. In addition to photography, she enjoys reading, hanging out with her friends, listening to music and rainy days.  Currently she is looking into Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville and UGA, but still has some visiting to do at other schools.
Thank you Elizabeth- and thank you Kinkaid family!













Introducing Mr. Chris Batson, Roswell High School Class of 2010 and UGA hopeful!
This gentleman is a true pleasure-what a great kid! Chris was quite popular around the Brookfield Country Club where we did his shoot and while we were shooting he got heckled a few times by some friends-I told him-just tell them you're doing a shoot for "Golf Digest"! He went along with it-and so did THEY! Too funny! 
Parents Lee and Michelle Batson were willing to share with me a few of his accomplishments-and I can see after meeting him that they have lots of reasons to be proud of this young man. He's always been a good student, making the honor-roll every semester. He's gotten a VIP award every year at high school. Chris was on the Cross-Country team freshman and sophomore year and has been a member of the Golf team his sophomore and junior year. This year he lettered and got player of the year. Chris also enjoys coaching his brother Ben in baseball. He attends Northbrook UMC with his family and has many friends and is well liked by his peers, says his mom, "He is sensitive, funny, very sweet, thoughtful,........ I love being his mom"
Could you die! I totally choked up when I read her email about him and I'm so blessed to have such a great kid to represent my business. 
Thank you Chris-and thank you Batson Family!









For those Seniors for the Class of 2010 that are interested in booking a session-please contact me immediately at rashell@imagerybyrashell.com or 404-307-9148

No comments: