Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Special Business Partner-for my GA clients!

Aren't you always looking for a perfect birthday gift-something special that they don't have-and will go crazy for? Then there is the wrapping part-I know from being a busy mom myself, I usually just throw it in a gift bag-easy right??! Sometimes I just don't want to go all the way to the mall too. I have a solution for my GA clients-my Business Partner and good friend Amy Joubert opened a phenomenal toy store in the Hickory Flat area of Canton next to the new Kroger off of Arnold Mill Rd.  Not only does she offer a great array of awesome unique toys-her prices are great, she gift wraps for free, she's in a great convenient location to those in the Roswell, Alpharetta and Milton area AND she has a safe play area for your little ones to hang out while you shop!  Check her out!

No comments: